Saturday, February 16, 2013

Making Money With Facebook+PPD


Hi All

Being inspired by one of the brilliant posts I learnt from one of the money making forums recently about PPD, I have decided to dedicate my time to raise this new forum of mine, that WILL brings you a measurable profit and therefore steady. If you are still doing Blackhat IM using Craiglist, Kijiji, Facebook and spamming fiverr to death, forget it, this is what you want and need.

I am sure you guys know about PPD (Pay Per Download), where you will be paid if someone download your files. To be paid, you could either post your links in whatever media and wait until someone download them or you could exchange your links and let a certain numbers of people download your files so you could predict the result. Up until this point you should get what I mean.

Is this against file hosting sites t&c? I don’t think so. Many of these sites encourage member to share their files to friends and families. This is where my forum kicks in to facilitate the share. In principle, the workflow is based on “You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours”, so you post a thread requesting a links exchange, specify your file size in total and how many exchange partners you’d like to be in, and that’s it. Once you have enough replies, you can start downloading files of your team as well as them downloading yours. A bit like MTurk, but free, and in return you are doing the same favor. Win win solution everybody happy.

Need Help earning.??????
Well everyone is aware of the power of social networking sites, especially "FACEBOOK". Well I would like to tell u that, by using facebook , you are paying the facebook investing your time. ie. 100 % loss.
     max. input time = giving you negative income( infact u r paying an amount to FB)
But , thats not fare, So I'll help you all to earn money through Facebook, by investing your precious time on facebook. For that, I am giving out a free pdf which includes step by step methods to earn handsom money from Facebook. Download from below link.( No survey)
Download pdf



How much you can earn? 
That’s a million dollar question. It all depends on how much time you are willing to shed each day for downloading files (using d/l manager) and which schemes you choose (We have listed legitimate PPD sites for you to sign up from). If you are a hard core downloader, earning more than £1500 a month is very doable (to facilitate this, the forum has a section with guidance for you to set your download manager software to automate IP flush)


That’s it guys, all detail is available in our site. Plain and simple, straight forward, no lucky strike needed, and mostly, you can expect a certain income.

No comments:

Post a Comment